One good reason for the date is the manufacture-made caliber UN-320, a signature of this collection. Sure, Ulysse Nardin could tweak the movement or develop something new, but then we end up with a very different watch entirely. In any, the UN-320 an impressive movement, with a silicon hairspring and Ulysse Nardin’s hallmark anchor escapement, and a moderate 48-hour power reserve. It’s visible through the caseback, where it becomes clear what we have here is another small movement in a big . The maritime theme continue on the rotor, which is engraved with rows of waves.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.