They say honesty is the best policy, and Ulysse Nardin seems to have had the maxim in mind when they named this watch: behold the Marine Mega Yacht, coming soon to the wrist of your favorite high roller, yacht-owning plutocrat. The Marine Mega Yacht is an unapologetic paean to the pleasures of the life aquatic, but from the bridge of one of the multimillion dollar floating palaces populating the world’s oceans, from the Casino in Monte Carlo, or from a private island somewhere off the Côte d’Azur for that matter. It is a power watch – aside from the sheer cost, its unabashed celebration of superfluous complexity leaves no doubt as to its raison d’être. as However, it would be too much to dismiss this as simply an exercise in extremely conspicuous consumption; there is quite a lot going on technically, however much the watch overwhelms at first (and second, and third) glance with its over-the-top opulence – and as well, it represents a continuation of a decades-old philosophy with respect to the execution of complications at Ulysse Nardin.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.