Ok, let’s look at ths 57260 by the numbers. 57 complications. 2,826 individual components, 242 jewels, 957 grams, 10 patents, 31 hands, 85 different prototypes, 16 kg of drawings, eight years, one client, untold millions. Some more facts? A few experts actually claim this watch has over 60 complications, but Vacheron thought “Why push it?”. Oh, and yes it has earned 10 patents, but two more are actually pending and should close within a few months. The tourbillon here is three times theof a traditional tourbillon, but one third the weight. Of the 57 complications, a ten of them are brand new to horology. Further, this watch was built entirely by hand by three watchmakers (two of which are brothers), and it is absolutely awesome.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.