While terrible weather and degrading conditions forced Richards and Mena to turn back during their summit bid (and thus live to return again next year), Richards rocked this sporty and rather handsome Vacheron Constantin on the entire attempt. If like me, you’re looking at this prototype as one of the more interesting and appealing creations from Vacheron in some times, the sad news is that there are no plans for production, be it limited or otherwise. A literal titanium crafted reminder of the brand’s “One of not many” slogan, this Overseas Dual Time Prototype manages to capture the style and feel inherent to a Vacheron Constantin while pushing into an uncommonly sport space which, to my eyes, begs for some sort of production model.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.