But what happens when Land Rover goes ahead produces its most controversialchange in recent history? The release of the new Defender rocked the car , as the changed from traditional boxy and brutish to svelte, tech-forward, and curvaceous. Naturally, fans were divided. The product team at Zenith certainly had their work cut out for them, because if the truck changes, the watch has to as well, right?
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.