The Zenith Defy El Primero Double Tourbillon: case (as shown) in platinum, 46mm x 14.50mm (dial opening 36mm). Sapphire crystals front and back; water resistance 10 bar/100 meters. Markers, rhodium plated w/Super LumiNova; hands, rhodium-plated gold, also with lume. Movement, El Primero caliber 9020, self-winding with star-shaped rotor; 1/100 second chronograph with 30 second register; dual tourbillons, one for the going train and one for the chronograph rotating at 1 rpm and 12 rpm respectively; balances vibrating at 36,000 vph and 360,000 vph respectively. Dual mainspring barrels with 50 hour power reserve for the going train, approximately 50 minutes for the chronograph; chronograph power reserve shown at 12:00. In platinum, 10 pieces worldwide at $141,000; also available in a 50 piece limited edition in carbon case, $113,000. See the Defy Collection at zenith-watches.com.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.