The Defy Midnight comes in three dial variations – black, blue, and mother-of-pearl – and two bezel types, with and without diamonds. All measure 36mm in diameter and all come with an interchangeable steel bracelet. The watch itself is not dissimilar to the iconic steel sportsthat people can’t seem to get enough of (cough, Nautilus, cough, Royal Oak), which should come as no surprise seeing as they are so hot right now. The itself is sharp and angular, and it is decidedly modern. I really love how geometrical it is, and I am definitely into its slightly chunky, 1970s vibe. For me, the bezel without diamonds is preferable because it adds to the sportiness of the aesthetic.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.