By the looks of it, this is our most conventional timepiece yet. But, with all good watches, we must look closer. On this watch, Vacheron took the minute repeater complication and essentially militarized it to fit this cushion case in two-tone white and pink gold. The applied Breguet numerals are the standout feature on this watch – aesthetically speaking. We have yet another silver-toned dial and oeil de perdrix, only this time the hands are done in pink gold, because, why not?
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.