It’s the fourth of July here in the US, and as such, we’re sitting by the pool for the day. We’ll be back in action tomorrow, but in the meatime, enjoy this great picture of three early Zenith El Primero chronographs in – you guessed it – red, white, and blue.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.