This week, we lead off with a question so contentious that its contentiousness has become a cliché all on its own. That question is the question of date windows. Do we love them? Do we hate them? Do we love to hate them? Is this a question better answered by a careful re-reading of Konrad Lorenz’s On Aggression than by looking at the pros and cons of actual date windows? This and more, as Jack takes on a perennial pet peeve.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.