As a young boy, Jim Brucia admired his uncle Ben’s curious wristwatch. He ended up inheriting the watch in 1972, but never learned what his uncle did during the War. In 2007, Jim Brucia uncovered the history behind the Panerai watch, and in turn discovered what his late uncle did during WWII.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.