Yesterday morning, LVMH hosted a digital press conference to kick off LVMH Watch Week 2021, its second-annual one-group trade show for releasing new watches, and we’re dedicating the entire episode this week to unpacking and analyzing the news. With COVID-19 disrupting everything – including the already-in-flux watch trade show schedule – we weren’t exactly sure going into the year how 2021 was going to play out, but Bulgari, Hublot, and Zenith soldiered on and hosted the event virtually rather than at the Bulgari Hotel in Dubai. Not as swanky, but nearly as effective. (If you’re wondering what happened to TAG Heuer, their LVMH sister brand, you’ll have to listen to the episode to find out.)
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.