“Sometimes we’ve been surprised, sometimes very confirmed in what we have been expecting. Magnetism, the characteristics, how a caliber behaves in the magnetic fields and above all, after exposure to magnetic fields, it begins even before the choice of the materials. It’s already very much influenced by the general layout, the design of the caliber. How many layers do you have? Which wheels? The whole construction itself. It’s incredible, but the impact is huge. We’ve done comparison tests with caliber 400 with this layout in early stages, compared to standard movements from ETA and Sellita, and that was the first important and also a little bit surprising point we found out there.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.