I went to the bank this morning to take out some cash, dripping in the kind of sweat you see only in New York City in July. If you know what I’m talking about, I’m sorry. If you don’t, trust me, you’re better off. While I was there, I thought to myself, “Hey wait, I have one of the best summer this IG post – so I thought I’d go back through our archives of detailed Week On The Wrist reviews and pick five of the best summer watches we’ve touched. So here they are, in no particular order – five of the best summer watches money can buy as described by myself, the honorable Mr. Forster, Pulvirent, and Boutros.in the down in the vault and I almost forgot about it!” So I went downstairs and fixed that. And now, here I am, writing this story in shorts and t-shirt, sunglasses clipped to my breast pocket – in full-on summer mode – with my Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue on my wrist (the 116500LN sits on my desk, temporarily). It got me thinking about what the very best summer are – I believe the Tudor is up there, as you can see in
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.