April: Online engagement deepens. Oris joins the Zoom call of various RedBar chapters, sometimes attending two in one night, swinging from Toronto down to Texas. During the course of the Austin virtual meetup, someone suggests that an Aquis with a red dial would be a fantastic addition to the Oris line-up. This is the first mention of that idea, and Oris takes note. Oris continues logging on to virtual RedBar meetups across the continent in cities like Atlanta, Vancouver, Detroit, and Houston. In addition to RedBar, Oris attends a virtual meet-up put on by Chronogroup out of San Diego and Salt Lake City.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.