A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of visiting Piaget’s headquarters on the outskirts of Geneva. While Piaget’s movements are still made out in La Côte-aux-Fées, all other operations fromto casing to bracelet making to gem setting are done right here. Today we bring you a tour in photographs through this amazing facility. Roll-over each photograph for a brief description of what you are seeing. Enjoy!
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.