Twenty years ago, it was our goal to establish a brand. To create a brand that was timeless brand. If you are in the luxury, you must be timeless [in order] to have a strong [and] constant brand. As a manager you have to work in order to prepare for other people to come and to work and develop [your brand]. That is why we [started to] create an in-house movement, that is why we built a 10,000 square meter facility, and that is why we continue act always in communications. That is why we have the classic yacht, because the classic yachts are linked to the watch-maker because you need competencies [sic], you need passion, it is timeless, and they are all values you can find in our brand and in our watches. On the other side, there is history, the family, the values, Florence, and we are lucky because we have a lot of this. And when a client comes in to buy a watch, they are getting more than just a watch.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.