Underneath the screw-in caseback featuring Seiko’s tsunami logo, you’ll find the 6R35, Seiko’s mid-range workhorse that boasts a 70-hour power reserve. That’s a whopping 20-hour increase over the 8L35’s 50-hour power reserve. (Superfans of this movement should know that the 6R35 powers numerous SPB143 and SPB153.) Seiko will make a total of 6,000 examples of the SPB207, and 3,000 of the SLA047, and both limited editions will be available in April, a fitting release to match the green hues of Spring.across the entire SPB line, like the
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.