The Aquis is Oris’ best-selling watch range, and this particular model doubles down on features that put it in the deep end of the “tool watch” category. It’s geared towards saturation divers, with features like the Rotation Safety System, a mechanism that locks the ceramic bezel until the diver carefully unlocks the bezel by lifting it and turning it. The case is made from titanium and DLC-coated, and the rubber strap employs the Oris Safety Anchor, a redundancy system which ensures the watch stays on a diver’s wrist even if the clasp slips open.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.