The Seiko Alpinist is a fanthat enthusiasts love for its classic, fairly compact , its durability, and its affordability. Launched in 1959 with a screw back to prevent the intrusion of dust or sand particles, the very first Alpinist came on a bund strap that offered further protection from perspiration (plus a comfortable wearing experience). The watch you see here, all 36.6mm of it, is a tribute to the 1959 original, which was the Seiko Laurel Alpinist.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.