Although a lot of Bamford’s watches fall into “not for me” territory, I’ve long been a fan of the brand’s creativity, the tangible quality of the products they put out, and the genuine passion for all things horological of founder George Bamford. This watch, however, looks awesome and is something I would totally wear. If you’re familiar with Fragment’s designs in general, this watch will seem right on point, mixing some old-school references (like the hash marks on the chronograph sub-register) with a bold, graphic style.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.