The VFA designation is also one with enormous importance to Grand Seiko historically. 2018 is just one year short of being the 50th anniversary of VFA; the very first VFA watch, the 61GS VFA, came out in 1969 with a guaranteed accuracy of one minute a month. And the fact that this anniversary VFA is a Hi-Beat Grand Seiko, running at 36,000 vph, also marks yet another anniversary: in 1968, the first Hi-Beat automatic Grand Seiko came out, making this not only the 20th anniversary of caliber 9S, but the 50th anniversary of Hi-Beat automatics as well.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.