The right here. The thing is, because Seiko puts so much into these movements, it forces one to reconsider what to expect from a Quartz watch. Perhaps the most difficult thing to re-evaluate with a watch like this is the – this is a quartz watch that costs $4,000. To me, it’s absolutely worth it, but I would venture to say most watch loving guys on the street wouldn’t be rushing to spend that much on a quartz piece, even one as as this. Thus, we don’t see too many Grand Seiko 9F in the states, and that’s a shame.by which Seiko produces and regulates its 9F quartz movements are just astonishing, and I encourage you to read all about it
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.