The newcaliber 5200 movement took five years to develop, and is comprised of 263 different components, including a column wheel coordinating the chronograph start-stop-reset functions and a vertical coupling clutch that allows for a smoother start for the chronograph hand. Additionally, the column wheel features a screw in the form of the Maltese cross, a signature for the brand.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.