OK, on to the watch. Though we haven’t seen a relief bezel on an Aquis before, Oris used to use this style on its old Big Crown divers of the 1990s, so this isn’t some “me too” copy of a Yacht-Master. The combination of the radially finished slate dial with pop of red, topped with a steel bezel works well on the versatile Aquis platform. This might, in fact, be my favorite Aquis to date. The watch comes with one of two rubber straps, red or grey, a steel bracelet, or a grey leather strap. Personally, I think it works best on the red rubber, which I got to try on recently at an Oris press preview event.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.