The Small Second Date has the same brushed stainless steel previous model measures 43.5mm. The watch is available in two versions, one with a blue dial and white indexes, or with a black dial with orange Luminova. But the biggest difference here is the subsidiary seconds dial at nine o’clock, and the date at three o’clock. Oris says that it relegated the running seconds display to a subdial in order to make it easier for divers to focus more directly on the position of the minutes hand relative to the one-way turning bezel., except the is slightly thinner and larger in diameter than the date-only version. The new measures 45.5mm in diameter while the
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.