The Artelier Calibre 113 is the maker’s fourth in-house developed movement, since first launching the calibre 110 in 2014. The calibre 113 (along with the calibre 111 and calibre 112) is based on the calibre 110, but features a new “business calendar” function that includes the day, date, week, and month of the year. It’s basically a complete calendar, but with the week indicator instead of the more often seen moonphase.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.