Oris will be offering 1,917 pieces of the new pilot, as a nod to the original model’s birth year, for $2,600. Because this will be a special piece from Oris, the manufacture will be presenting the Big Crown 1917 inside a leather travel pouch with two leather strap options, including a cuff-style strap.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.