It’s been 80 years since Oris introduced its first pointer date mechanism, which has become a signature complication within the larger Oris watch range. The Big Crown collection that this easy-to-read date function graces is likewise a signature Oris collection, and has done much to advance the Swiss watchmaker’s reputation for crafting interesting, affordable mechanicalwith great vintage looks. To honor the 80th year of the Big Crown Pointer Date, Oris has created a special anniversary edition of its star aviator watch featuring a a 40mm bronze and a distinctive green dial that looks great now, but might just go perfectly with this watch as the ages into its eventual patina.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.