It can be easy to get carried away when modifying an existing watch (trust me, my photoshop folder is a mess of over-designed re-workings of existing watches), but I think the team at Fratello has done a lovely job making this a Pointer Date all their own without compromising any of the elements that make the standard Pointer Date such a great watch. The luminous cathedral hands remain, as does the titular big crown, the bubble domed sapphire crystal, the red accent on the date hand, and the traditional coin edge bezel. But, in looking at the original red/steel model (shown above) and this new limited edition, theare surprisingly different in their end result.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.