Bronzeare big right now. Two-tone gold and steel are totally in right now, too. But can you have both? Oris thinks so, and the Divers Sixty-Five is the platform on which they’re testing out that theory. They call it the “Bico,” a crafty contraction of “bi-color.” You still get the the 40mm , the domed sapphire, and the vintage looks, but it comes in the novel combination of bronze and stainless steel.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.