Overall, a nice addition to the Sixty-Five Collection. To go with the new silver dial version of the Sixty-Five, there are three strap and bracelet options: a rubber strap with a faux woven texture, a vintage-style brown distressed leather strap, and a brushed stainless steel bracelet with rivets at the sides of the links. Overall, the new model is a great addition to the existing lineup that provides a different look a feel to what was offered before (despite it not exactly being revolutionary).
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.