The Hölstein Edition 2020 is sized at 43mm; the dimensionality is shared with the Divers Sixty-Five Chronograph on which it’s based. The rivet-style bracelet is rendered in pure bronze, and if it wears anything like the watch it’s based on, it will feel breezy on the wrist. The magic in the this Hölstein edition is duality at work. It’s got the swagger of an all-bronze watch with a panda motif, but strip away the trendiness and the ’80s-style aesthetic appeal, and you have a highly legible dial with large hands, indices packed with lume, and a that rings in at 43mm, but sits nicely on the wrist. Not to mention a full 100m of water resistance on a chronograph.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.