The Oris Big Crown Pointer Date has always been a great daily wearer, and this year it is back in a smaller case and with a selection of new dial colors. The watch is now available in either 36mm or 40mm case sizes, both in stainless steel and with a leather strap or a steel bracelet. The dial is the same one you know and love – with Arabic numerals, Cathedral hands, and third hand pointing to the outer date ring (no date windows!) – but the colors were chosen from Le Corbusier’s Polychromie architecurale, with a light green option for the 36mm version, a blue-grey option for the 40mm version, and a black option for both. The watches are still powered by the caliber 654, which is based on a Selita SW200-1.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.