As the resident Canadian at HODINKEE, you know I know my way around a denim-heavy portfolio, but I can’t quite decide where I land with the blue jeans look of the Momotaro strap. I like the specific use of materials and really dig the look of the stripes, but I can’t quite get a sense of how bright the blue is in relation to the rest of the watch. While it’s something I’d love to see in person, Oris always does a lovely job with straps, and Momotaro certainly knows their way around a cut of denim. It’s certainly distinctive and, with the right outfit, I think the combo will look great on wrist.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.