One of Panerai’s major pushes for the 2021 Watches & Wonders is its new Luminor Chronograph line, which features a newchronograph caliber, the P.9200. At launch, we have three different versions of this watch in the main collection, all made of stainless steel, with dials in blue, black, or white. We also have a bracelet option as seen in the below blue-dialed reference, with links inspired by the Luminor safety clasp. Though chronographs are not likely the first thing that comes to mind when you think Panerai, the actually has quite a bit of experience here. There are, of course, the Mare Nostrum watches, and somewhat more recently, there are also the P.2004 based examples with 8-day power reserves, which come from the first big move the made into in-house movement making in the early 2000s.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.