Inspired by the 36th America’s Cup, Panerai has released the new Luminor Luna Rossa GMT. At 44mm, this DLC-coated titanium timepiece celebrates and invokes the Challenger of Record for the famed yachting contest which has taken place since 1851. Adding to Panerai’s seafaring heritage, this new offering is robust, decidedly modern, and full of texture and. Not to mention the fact that, aside from an impressive 300m water resistance, it also bears a rather useful dual-time function.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.