Apart from the bezel, crown, and crown lock lever, the 44mm case of the Luminor Marina DMLS is made by 3D printing with a high power laser and titanium powder. The case is formed 30 microns at a time, but the process allows the near-final shape to be printed rather than milled. If you’re deep into Panerai and want a special titanium Luminor with a stealthy appeal, this may be the ticket.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.