Finished with a gradient dark blue dial, the Fibratech certainly looks great if you’ve got the wrist for a 44mm Luminor (and a taste for the long-standing charm of the Luminor), especially matched with its woven rubberized blue strap. Nothing wears like a Luminor, and seeing as Panerai has had longstanding success with more straightforward steel iterations, it’s of little surprise that they would seek to offer something more special to those already well-versed with the brand and the cornucopia of past Luminors. As part of the recently refreshed Luminor lineup, the $16,000 PAM01663 Fibratech slots well above past steel options (and indeed much of the Luminor Due line) and offers a similar take as the $12,800 Luminor Marina Carbotech that was launched earlier this year.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.