Sometimes you just have to give respect where respect is due, even when it’s not to your personal tastes. Panerai’s Radiomir Firenze 3 Days Acciaio is one of those pieces that deserves our collective respect, and it was in fact one of the most universally lauded pieces amongst journalists at the SIHH this year. Here’s why…
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.