Panerai has released the new Radiomir Venti (PAM2020), a 45mm timepiece celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Paneristi online community. Paneristi are, of course, Panerai enthusiasts, and Paneristi.com was created just as the brand was returning to prominence in the watchat the turn of the new millennium. It has since become one of the foremost resources and destinations for all things Panerai and is the self-proclaimed “Unofficial Resource of Officine Panerai.” Panerai has partnered with the Paneristi to create a special (and limited) edition watch with queues from 1930s Panerai Radiomir models for the hands, the color of the lume, and even the finishing of the matte dial. Featuring a Paneristi.com 2000-2020 engraving at six o’clock, this model is limited to 1,020 pieces.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.