The Panerai Submersible is the most robust watch Panerai makes today, a highly water-resistant dive watch with large luminous indexes and a unidirectional bezel. Until recently, the Submersible was part of the larger Luminor collection, but since 2019, it’s been broken out as its own proper collection of tool watches. Today, we’re looking at the limited edition stainless steel Submersible Azzurro, Italian for “light blue.” Itsblends those of the two core steel Submersibles released early last year: PAM00683, with its black dial, and PAM00959, with its blue ceramic bezel insert.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.