At the heart of this special watch is the stunning caliber 1200s, which at 2.40mm thick is nothing short of record setting. While it might not be the easiest watch to read, we have to give props to Piaget for keeping the inscriptions and engraving on this unique Altiplano to a tasteful bit of branding on the front of the movement itself. On the case-back, the company has also engraved the words “Only Watch 2013” and “Unique Piece.”
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.