The 14-day tourbillon is something of a modern Vacheron Constantin classic, and today we have for you the most superlative edition yet, the Openworked in a platinum case. The calibre 2260 SQP was designed from the beginning in layers to really show off the openworking at each level and the results are nothing short of astounding. Although the skeletonizing is ornate, it still has a very modern masculine feel to it and every component, no matter how small, seems to bear some little flourish or finish that catches the eye. Here’s a full in-depth look at this brand new marvel from Vacheron, live from SIHH 2014.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.