Sifting through Seiko and Grand Seiko’s new offerings is always an exciting affair, but when I saw this, my jaw dropped. That dial? Thatprofile? And all for under $2,500? Don’t even get me started. If this watch were under 40mm in diameter, I’d have already called the New York City boutique to place a pre-order. Seiko is always pushing things, albeit in restrained and thoughtful ways, and this watch is a perfect example of that. Sometimes incremental improvement can have an outsized impact. This is a watch that I absolutely cannot wait to see in the metal. I have a funny feeling it’s going to be a total knock-out.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.