First up, we have the watch pictured above and below, the SLA035J1. Like the SLA021J1 and SLA019 that preceded it, SLA035J1 features a large 44.3mm x 15.4and a ceramic bezel. The is finished with Zaratsu polishing, a high-end feature more commonly applied to Grand Seiko watches, and the movement inside is Seiko’s high- 8L35, which is essentially a less highly decorated version of Grand Seiko’s cal. 9S55. Whereas previous executions of this 300 meter diver, such as the aforementioned SLA021J1 and the green SLA019, have tended to come on stainless steel bracelets, SLA035J1 comes on a black silicone strap that really ties the all-black look together. This watch will be available in April of this year and will cost $2,900.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.