Inside is where you’ll see significant changes, however. The movement is the Seiko high grade caliber 8L35; this is a thoroughly modern self-winding movement, running at 28,800 vph in 26 jewels, with a 60 hour power reserve. While theof the is directly based on the 6217, the stainless steel benefits from a modern, hardened coating to better protect against scratches. Case dimensions are 39.9mm x 14.1mm, and antimagnetic resistance is 4,800 A/m. Water resistance has been upgraded from the 150m of the original, to 200m. This model is a limited edition of 2000 pieces, and has been set at €3800 (about $4095 at the time of publication.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.