The stylized triangles at 6, 9, and 12 (as well as a piece of one at 3 o’clock), and dauphine-style hands all harken back to the original model. The dial text, however, features the 20 bar (200m) water resistance marking, and the Seiko Prospex logo, both modern additions. Thewordmark, in contrast, is displayed in a retro script typeface. There’s a real marriage of old and new at play here.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.