Both the Radiomir 1940 (without crown guard) and Luminor 1950 (with crown guard) are made in steel with 47 mm cases. Each is made in a limited series of 1,000 pieces and features the updated P.3000 in-house movement. Theseare very traditional in their but the dials are what make them really cool.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.