In 2001, Ulysse Nardin’s Freak was introduced, and it really redefined modern watchmaking. It launched the era of the super watch, with its unusual tourbillon (basically the entire movement is a tourbillon, and acts as the minute hand as well, as it rotates once an hour inside the) and as well, it was the very first wristwatch to incorporate silicon components.
- The Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle World Time Explained (VIDEO)
- An Aerial Look At The Vallée de Joux (VIDEO)
- Vacheron Constantin Introduces The Overseas Perpetual Calendar Chronograph: It Looks Good, Really Good
- The Beauty of Vintage Vacheron In Detail: What Teardrop Lugs and A Star Dial Can Do To A Watch
- SOLD: A Unique Vacheron Constantin and Unique Patek Philippe from the Epic Collection of James Ward Packard
No comments to show.